Deciphering Data: Informing Decision-making, Transforming User Experience

Dear All,

Save the date for the next annual LIR seminar which will be held in DIT’s Grangegorman Campus, on Wednesday 5th of December.  The venue will be the beautiful St Laurence’s chapel. The title of the seminar is “Deciphering Data: Informing Decision-making, Transforming User Experience”

We would like to hear your ideas for presentations on the thematic areas of the seminar which will focus on the various ways usage statistics are being used in libraries. Two aspects to be considered:

We would like to invite proposals which demonstrate how your organisation is collecting data and using it to inform decision making, achieve efficiencies and deliver improved services.

Expressions of interest and proposals for short presentations (20 minutes)  should be forwarded to [log in to unmask] by Friday 28th September. Proposals for presentations should be limited to 200 words.

Details of previous LIR events and upcoming workshops can be found at http://lirgroup.heanet.ie/

Sincerely,

David Kane,

LIR Committee

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanadh.

Waterford Institute of Technology