Yes you can do expressions in the score, enclosed in [].

On Fri, May 18, 2018, 17:13 fauveboy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm dividing the sample by the number of quarter notes it has and then taking
the number 1 divided by that result. This value I use to times by however
many beats into the sample I need to be. But when the sample is longer im
finding its not exactly on a beat when it would be on a smaller sample?

Is there a way to do expressions in the score?

--
Sent from: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Csound-General-f1093014.html