CONUL is delighted to announce details of the CONUL Conference 2018 Bursaries. This year two bursaries are available, one for each category of applicant:
1. LIS students currently studying a LAI accredited course
2. LIS graduates who have graduated from a LAI accredited course within the last 5 years
The bursary will cover registration, accommodation and travel costs (within Ireland) to the 2018 CONUL Conference, 30-31 May, Galway Bay Hotel. The awardees will also be appointed a mentor for the duration of the conference.
Applicants are invited to submit a letter of expression of interest (max. 500 words) that includes:
● An outline of why you would like to attend CONUL 2018
● Your anticipated learning outcomes, and why you would benefit from attending
● Confirmation of your agreement to submit a report of the event to the Libfocus - Irish library blog within 4 weeks of attending the event, which may be published on both the Libfocus and CONUL websites (mandatory)
Expressions of interest should be emailed to Michelle Agar ([log in to unmask]) no later than 5pm, Wednesday 28 February 2018.
2018 CONUL Conference Committee
Follow us at #conulac18
CONUL is a consortium of Ireland’s research libraries. Its’ mission is to develop and improve the library and information services of the CONUL members through the exchange of experience and cooperative activities. The CONUL Strategy 2016-2019, Ireland’s Memory, Ireland’s Discovery articulates the goals and actions for consolidating, developing, and promoting CONUL collections as important learning, research and cultural assets, supporting excellence in practice and informing and influencing policy.