From: HEAnet User Group for Librarians - Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Kane
Sent: Monday 8 January 2018 12:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NIH/Pubmed: LinkOut Local or the Outside Tool

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year.  I have come across the LinkOut Local and the Outside Tool on PubMed.  These tools allow you to put an openURL link to your institution's link resolver from the record in PubMed.  Handy.

Does anyone here use this service?

Thanks,

David.

--

DAVID KANE

Waterford Institute of Technology Libraries

Ireland

00353.51302838

00353.876693212

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanadh.

Waterford Institute of Technology