yes, but this is such a trivial thing, it does not stop you from controlling the vco2 amplitude at audio rate.
You can either just use the output of the
vco2 into an envelope generator, or multiply the output of the vco2 by
an audio signal with the envelope/modulator/etc
Prof. Victor Lazzarini
Maynooth University,
Maynooth, Co Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 00 353 7086936