Thanks David

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 15/09/2017 10:32 (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Business books for donation

Hi Jane,

I've passed on your mail to a colleague who is responsible for weeding.

Kind regards,

David Hughes

Systems Librarian
Dublin Business School
13-14 Aungier St.
Dublin 2
Ireland

00 353 1 417 8744

http://library.dbs.ie

On 15 September 2017 at 00:16, Jane Burns <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am helping a colleague set up a small business library for a not for profit organisation. If you have any business subject related books you are weeding from stock would you please contact me directly at [log in to unmask] and I will pass on details for collection of them?

Kind regards,
Jane Burns
--

Data Protection: As the protection of your data is important to us, we have included our policies regarding data in a Data Protection Statement and Privacy Policy, which you can access by visiting www.dbs.ie
Privacy: