Maynooth University Library invites expressions of interest, from fully qualified librarians, in three short‐term part‐time (20 hours per week maximum) Assistant Librarian contract posts.
The candidate should have excellent database searching and report writing skills and an interest in researching/reporting on the following topics
· Research Data Management: policy development and platforms
· Open Access: national and international developments
· Resource accessibility
· Collection development and assessment
· Resource Description: cataloguing (MARC, AACR2 / RDA), and classification (DDC)
The candidate should have excellent MS Excel skills and experience managing both qualitative and quantitative data and have an interest in
· Statistics and statistical analysis
Applicants should include a covering letter, a curriculum vitae and the names of two referees and be sent to Helen Fallon, Deputy Librarian, by e-mail helen.b.fallon@nuim by Wednesday 31st May. Please put AL-Summer Projects in the Subject line of the e-mail.
Payment will be on the first point of the Assistant Librarian scale €18.67 per hour
Deputy University Librarian
[log in to unmask]" alt="Maynooth University PNG Trans">
Maynooth University, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
T: +353 1 708 3880 M: +353 87 611 0656