Dear all,

Just a quick announcement that a draft programme has been published for DPASSH 2017 and early bird registration opens today:

Digital Preservation for the Arts, Social Science, and Humanities 2017,
University of Sussex
Registration Now Open

DRI and the Sussex Humanities Lab are delighted to announce that DPASSH 2017 (http://dpassh.org/) is now open for registration. Early bird registration closes 1st May.

A draft programme of papers, presentations, and expert panels has also been released, revealing an exciting and thought-provoking range of approaches on the crucial issue of long-term digital presentation.

Don't forget that DAH scholarships to attend DPASSH are also available - final date for submission is 31 March 2017.

More information at http://dri.ie/dpassh-2017-registration-opens. Remember to follow @dpasshconf on Twitter for more updates, and announcements.

To keep up-to-date with DRI, please follow @dri_ireland on Twitter (https://twitter.com/dri_ireland), follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/digitalrepositoryireland) or follow our RSS feed: http://dri.ie/rss.xml
Thanks for reading!

-The DRI Team

Clare Lanigan
Education and Outreach Manager
Digital Repository of Ireland/Digital Arts and Humanities PhD Programme
(+353)1 6090635

The Royal Irish Academy is subject to the Freedom of Information Acts 2014 and is compliant with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. For further information see our website www.ria.ie