Dear all

we would like to invite you to contribute to this special issue (research topic) we are hosting at Frontiers in Marine Science.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Very best regards

Bernardo Duarte
MARE - Marine and Environmental Sciences Centre
Faculty os Sciences of the University of Lisbon
Campo Grande
1749 - 016 Lisbon, Portugal

In collaboration with Frontiers in Marine Science, section Marine Pollution, we are organizing a Research Topic titled "Anthropogenic Impacts in Transitional Systems: Current Advances and Future Perspectives", hosted by Bernardo Duarte, Isabel Ca├žador. As host editor, I would like to encourage you to contribute to this topic. Please find more information about Research Topics below, including the publishing fees that apply. You can also visit the homepage we have created on the Frontiers website, which defines the focus of the topic, and where all published articles will appear.

http://frontiersin.org/Marine_Pollution/researchtopics/Anthropogenic_Impacts_in_Transitional_Systems_Current_Advances_and_Future_Perspectives/4649

Submission Deadlines

30 August 2016 Abstract
31 October 2016 Manuscript

With your agreement to take part, I would request you submit an abstract in advance of any manuscript submission you choose to make (deadline identified at the homepage above).

As I am using the Frontiers system to manage this topic, please first indicate your decision to participate by clicking on one of the following links.

Let me know if you have any questions about my Research Topic. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With best regards,

Bernardo Duarte
Guest Associate Editor, Frontiers in Marine Science
www.frontiersin.org

ABOUT FRONTIERS RESEARCH TOPICS

Founded by scientists in 2007, Frontiers is a community-rooted open-access publisher, driving innovations in peer review, article-level metrics and research networking. The "Frontiers in" journal series hosts 54 journals covering more than 350 academic specialties, with a network of over 200,000 leading researchers worldwide. Frontiers is a registered member of the Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association (http://www.oaspa.org/member/Frontiers) and was recognized by the ALPSP Award for Innovation in Publishing in 2014.

The idea behind a Frontiers Research Topic is to create a comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed articles that address a specific theme of research, as well as a forum for discussion and debate. Contributions can be articles describing original research, methods, hypothesis & theory, opinions, and more. Please see the relevant journal for a full list of accepted article types.

Frontiers will also compile an e-book, as soon as all contributing articles are published, that can be used as educational material, be sent to foundations that fund your research, to journalists and press agencies, or to your professional network. E-books are free to read and download.

Once published, your articles will be free to access for all readers, indexed in relevant repositories, and as an author in Frontiers, you retain the copyright to your own papers and figures.

FRONTIERS PUBLISHING FEES

Manuscripts accepted for publication are subject to publishing fees, which vary depending on the article type. Research Topic A type articles receive a discount on publishing fees; please see here for a full fee table, and further relevant FAQs: http://www.frontiersin.org/about/PublishingFees.

http://www.frontiersin.org/Mail/IbarMail.aspx?op=4&msgid=12401775&msg=In

MARINE-B, the MArine Research Information NEtwork on Biodiversity, is for communication related to marine biodiversity research. From 2010 it is the official email network of the International Association for Biological Oceanography www.iabo.org. The archive of list messages is at https://listserv.heanet.ie/marine-b.html. Attachments are prohibited to prevent virus transmission. To join send message "SUBSCRIBE MARINE-B firstname surname" to [log in to unmask] (to leave say UNSUBSCRIBE). Omit your signature and anything else you may normally add. You will get an automated response.