Asbert fria  robad torrach úad, 7 ba he noda bert a dochum don Bruig, ba leis fetir, ba aí in mac altae, 7 ba hé totharlae inna broind, 7 bid Sétantae a ainm, 7 ba hésse Lug mac Ethnenn, 7 co n-alta ind  luirchuiri don mac.

I am traveling for a month, with intermittent internet. I have --

- He said to her that she would be pregnant by him, and it was he who brought her toward him to Brú, it was with him that they spent the night, the foster son was his, and it was he who came into her womb, and his name will be Sétantae, and (that) he was Lug mac Ethnenn, and (that it was he who) reared the foals for the boy.

robad - 3rd singular conditional of copula
Torrach -- pregnant
úad - preposition ó from plus 3rd singular masc. pronoun. 'from him'. Not sure whether Lug is referring to himself or the creature in her drink.
noda bert -- I thought this was the infixing particle 'no' plus 3rd feminine object pronoun 'da' (Class C used in a relative clause), plus '-bert' conjunct 3rd preterite singular of 'beirid' bears, gets, takes
a dochum - toward him
fetir - maybe 3rd plural preterite of 'foaid' spends the night
aí -- possessive pronoun
totharlae - Van Hamel explains this as a  form of ,'do-cuiriur' "do-tarlae. he came lit. it threw him...tarlae from do-ralae, do-rala is the perfext of 'do- cuiriur, -la replacing cuir or cur in the ro- forms. In do-tharlae another do is prefixed. In Middle Irish the impersonal character of the expression is forgotten."

inna broind -  into her womb. I think 'broind' could be accusative form here. This phrase apparently refers to the foster son coming into her womb.

hésse - I was pretty sure this was an emphatic form of the masculine pronoun, but apparently this form is not well attested. DIL has an entry for "sé? emphatic particle" which quotes our text.

-alta --  looks like preterite relative singular form of 'ailid' fosters, nourishes,rears

All comments and corrections welcome. Liz