The pitcher of green beer IS the reason he got it done ;)

On 17 Mar 2016 19:00, "Dr. Richard Boulanger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Victor,

yes.  that was my problem I was having too.  it was always crashing on the second run.  it amazes me that you were able to do all this debugging will celebrating St. Patrick's day with a huge pitcher of green beer by your side. :-}  THANKS so much VICTOR.  Happy St.P's Wish I was there to celebrate with you. -dB