I wonder is there something like jack for windows? (Or therr is jack for
wondows?) Jack is a audio server used mostly on linux and osx - it can
connect various programs between themselves and to physical outputs. Csound
has good jack support.
Shooting in the dark but that could be a possible solution.
Hardly it helps though...

Tarmo