Hi, I am working on a live audio processor with the raspberry pi, and was hoping to use some of the pvs opcodes in my patches, as they make some of my favorite sounds. I am running into the issue that I can't seem to use them on the pi without causing buffer underrun issues in the output. I have tried making the patch as streamlined as possible, as well as using a variety of k-rates, sample rates, buffer sizes and window sizes. Even when I got into very low sample and k rates with very high buffer and window sizes I can't get it to run correctly.

Is there anything else I can do to make it run more smoothly, or am I just running up against the limitations of the technology, since pvs is very cpu intensive. Here is my code, please let me know if you see anything.

<CsoundSynthesizer>

<CsOptions>

</CsOptions>

<CsInstruments>

sr = 44100

ksmps = 16

nchnls = 2

0dbfs = 1

turnon 1

instr 1

ifftsize = 1024

ioverlap = ifftsize / 4

iwinsize = ifftsize

iwinshape = 1

ain, ain2 ins

aenv follow2 ain, 2, 10

kenv downsamp aenv

fftin pvsanal ain, ifftsize, ioverlap, iwinsize, iwinshape

klfo lfo .5, 10, 5

kin downsamp ain

fftblur pvsblur fftin, (kenv*20)+klfo, 2

aout pvsynth fftblur

out aout

endin

</CsInstruments>