Hi, I'm working on make a live audio processor using csound on the Rapsberry Pi, currently using the serial read opcodes with an arduino for external controls. I find that when I include this in my csd it often creates issues with buffer underruns, since csound has to process the serial input before it can process the audio. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to create threads within csound, where multiple parts of my code could run independently but communicate with one another. Please let me know if you have any advice on this topic. Mainly looking for ideas at this point.

Thanks,
Emmett Palaima
Csound mailing list [log in to unmask] https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here