Hi, I was recently using python with csound on the raspberry pi to read
some control values off the digital inputs. I was using some nested if
statements to make it so that a button would toggle the control value
between 0 and 1. It wasn't working in my csd despite everything else
compiling and running fine, so I isolated it in python. The only part that
doesn't is the nest if statements that are supposed to make it toggle
between the two values, it always prints 0.0 instead of switch between 1.0
and 0.0. I've included my code, Does anyone see anything wrong?

import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
GPIO.setmode(GPIO.BCM)
GPIO.setup(4, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down = GPIO.PUD_DOWN)
GPIO.setup(24, GPIO.IN, pull_up_down = GPIO.PUD_UP)
a = 0.0
b = 0.0
c = 0

while True: