@Joachim

I've encoded it in Csound. You can find the comparison of Csound filters on
three expamples:

* dubstep bass sound

* pad sound

* polysynth sound

Hopefully it can be useful for someone interested in csound filters. maybe
for FLOSS manual too.
Feel free to change everything.

The files can be rendered in two ways:

; plays back live
i "PlayAll" 0 0 0.35

; records everything to wav files (one per filter)
i "DumpAll" 0 0 0.35

> [...]
>>                                                   mvclpf3         -- 45
>>                                                   mvclpf4         --
>>                             segfaults
>>                                                   ~~~
>>
>>                                                   Maybe I can open issue
>>                             for optimization of
>>                                          moogladder. The
>>                                                   sound quality is very
>> good
>>                                                   but if the tanh would
>>                             be replaced with table Maybe
>>                                          I would
>>                                                   post a look up it can
>>                             also speed up performance.
>>
>>                                                   I think I can post a
>>                             sound examples later.
>>
>>                                                   To my ears moogladder,
>>                             moogvcf, mvclpfNs produce
>>                                          soft mellow
>>                                                   sounds
>>                                                   clfilt, lowres are
>>                             more harsh but it reminds me
>>                                          some examples
>>                                                   of oldschool dance
>> timbres
>>                                                   I like lowres a lot it
>>                             has it's own interesting
>>                                          character.
>>
>>                                                   Anton
>>

>>                                                   2016-03-17 15:09
>>                             GMT+03:00 Dr. Richard Boulanger

>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>>:
>>
>>                                                       thanks.  yes.
>>                             that might be the one.  nice.
>>                                          but.. not at
>>                                                       "comprehensive" as
>>                             filter compare - which is really
>>                                                       comprehensive (and
>>                             will need to be expanded
>>                                          now, but awesome.)
>>
>>                                                       I did also like
>>                             his formant filter explorer
>>                                          instrument too
>>                                                       - very versatile
>>                             and impressive.
>>
>>                                                       On Thu, Mar 17,
>>                             2016 at 1:55 AM, Anton Kholomiov

>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>
>>                               <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>> wrote:
>>
>>                                                           @ Dr B
>>
>>                                                           Maybe Rory
>>                             mentions this effect
>>
>> http://iainmccurdy.org/CsoundRealtimeExamples/Cabbage/Effects/MultiReverb.csd
>>
>>                                                           2016-03-17
>>                             4:23 GMT+03:00 Dr. Richard Boulanger

>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>>                                          <mailto:[log in to unmask]
>>                             <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>>>:
>>
>>                                                               cant find
>>                             multiverb
>>
>>                                                               On Wed,
>>                             Mar 16, 2016 at 8:45 PM, Rory Walsh
>>
>>                               <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Csound mailing list