Hi, I just checked it out. I followed the instructions but it said "Unable
to find a source package for csound". Would that be because I am running
Raspbian Jessie rather than Wheezy? I tried changing the the
/etc/apt/sources.list to match what the instructions said as well but that
returned the same result.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Francois PINOT <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Csound 6.03 is an old version (May, 2014). You can build Csound 6.07 from
> sources. The sources are here: https://github.com/csound/csound. The file
> BUILD.md has instructtions to build Csound for different platforms,
> including Raspberry Pi.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Francois

>> How would I got about getting Csound 6.07? I currently have 6.03 on the
>> Pi. When I run sudo apt-get install csound it tells me I already have the
>> latest version. Is there a download page or a different command I can run
>> in the terminal?
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Richard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Excellent! Including unittests...
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>

>>> On 30/03/16 11:41, Francois PINOT wrote:
>>>
>>> If you have Csound 6.07 or higher, you can use ctcsound (
>>> <https://github.com/fggp/ctcsound>https://github.com/fggp/ctcsound).
>>> It's pure python, no extra dlls, just one file ctcsound.py in your
>>> PYTHONPATH, depends on numpy. It has been tested on linux and windows.
>>>
>>> Francois

>>> Csound mailing list [log in to unmask]
>>> https://listserv.heanet.ie/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CSOUND Send bugs reports to
>>> https://github.com/csound/csound/issues Discussions of bugs and