Hi, I'm working on make a live audio processor using csound on the
Rapsberry Pi, currently using the serial read opcodes with an arduino for
external controls. I find that when I include this in my csd it often
creates issues with buffer underruns, since csound has to process the
serial input before it can process the audio. I was wondering if anyone
knew a way to create threads within csound, where multiple parts of my code
could run independently but communicate with one another. Please let me
know if you have any advice on this topic. Mainly looking for ideas at this
point.

Thanks,
Emmett Palaima

Csound mailing list