.i. Conall mac Suibne romarb in tAed Slane oc Loch Semtide.  Aed Gustan comalta Conaill
is e rodmarb.  Is e didiu romarb Aed Slane no Buide ri Teatfa 7 Oed Ron ri o Failgi isin n-
enlo, int Aed Gustan.

Thanks, Neil. I have --
    that is, Conall mac Suibne who has killed Aed Sláne at Loch Sewdy.  Aed Gustán, Conall's
foster-brother, it is he who has killed them.   It is he then who has killed Aed Sláne or Buide
king of Tethbae and Aed Rón king of Uí Fhailgi  on the same day, Aed Gustán.

notes --

The story is a bit confusing as to who killed Aed Sláne here, but the other texts are clearer.
rodmarb -- perfect of 'marbaid' (kils) with relative infixed 3rd plural pronoun
isin n-enlo --  isin + oen + laa --  on the one day
I am not sure I used all the conventional spellings of the names.

There was a discussion of this incident on this list in April 2010
under the heading 'Cú 7 Cethen'.
Comments welcome, Liz