>> Feachtus tra do Diarmaid mac Cerbaill oc tomailt fheisi na Temrach, Mugain  ingen
Concraid meic Duach di Eoganacht Chaisil fora laim .i. mathair Aeda meic Diarmada.

Thanks, Neil,
  I have
Then once Diarmaid (was) eating (at) the feast of Tara, Mugain the daughter of Conchrad
mac Duach of (the) Caisel Eoganacht at his hand, the mother of Aed mac Diarmaid.

feachtus -- variant of 'fechtas..journey, expedition...turn, time, occasion...once'
tra-  looks like 'trá...then, so, indeed...however'
tomailt -- verbal noun of 'do-meil...wearing away, consuming..act of consuming food or
drink...food...feast
feis -- verbal noun of do-foaid...spending the night, sleeping..cohabitation...entertainment
for the night, food, supper ...a feast, festival

Comments welcome, Liz