Eri without goodness
From then on out
until Judgment Day.
And the rest.

Notes --
I assumed  most of the vowels at the end of the lines were long.
'gáir...shout, cry (of exaltation, grief,etc'.)  I could not find an example of 'i ngáir' in DIL or
CELT. I found two examples of 'i ngair' (a different word without a fada) with the meanings
'in a short while' and 'close to'.

The Onomasticon lists 'Laigis' as 'Leix'.  In this context of dire predictions for many places in
Ireland, 'ós chách' doesn't seem to make sense.  I wonder if the poem originally had a
different word.  I could not explain the lenition on the first 'c' either.

'Éri' is listed in Onomasticon as
"ns. Ireland, Bco. 4 b; ¶  Mac Congraid a h-Erind gl. ru ocus Eri in dá thelaig toeb fri toeb, F.
170; ¶  v. Eriu and Alba. eribanub; ¶  in d. Killaloe, Tax."
This seems to say it is a variant of 'Ériu..Ireland'.   That would make sense here.

immach -- outwards

coti -- looks like Modern Irish 'go dtí' used with the article to mean moving 'to' in the sense
of moving up to a place or thing.  Looks like preposition 'co' (to, until) plus maybe
'í..demonstratove particle'.
Comments and corrections welcome.  Liz

Neil wrote --