Thanks, Neil.  Here  is the next part. Manuscript has some damaged areas.

"Ni(?) fir," or Bec. "Nisfilet acht vii mis dom shægul."
"Coman 7 sacarbaicc dam co luath," or Bec.
Iar sin didiu robeir in cler(ech) he 7 dorat comand 7 sacarbaicc do 7
dochoid dochum nime p-t.

Notes -
() is my expansion.
The first word "ni" is very uncertain,as the manuscript is damaged in that
area.  I see 3 short vertical lines and an odd-appearing wavy horizontal line
above and to the left of the first vertical line.
vii - seven
Hopefully the 'ae' ligature shows up correctly in 'shægul'.
'comann 7 sacarbaicc' is apparently a common phrase. See the DIL entry
for 'comann'.
The 'r' in 'dorat' is smudged and uncertain.
'p-t' represents 'p' with a 't' written above it. I wonder if it means 'Patraic'
or 'Petir'.
Comments welcome, Liz