I wrote to him about 2/3 weeks ago to order copy off website but no reply as yet,
Cathy
From: Old-Irish-L [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of lenore fischer [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 June 2015 09:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OLD-IRISH-L] Hemprich Book

Did anybody else order the book on Irish Kingship by Hemprich?  I ordered
it, but still haven't gotten my copy, and Daniel Buechner is not responding
to any of my enquiries.  I'm asking here, because it was through his
announcement on this list that I heard of it.  It was due to be out in
April, I suppose two months isn't too excessively long to be late printing
something, but if anybody knows what's happened with it, please clue me in.

Lenore
Séanadh Ríomhphoist / Email Disclaimer

http://www.mic.ul.ie/adminservices/itservices/Pages/EmailDisclaimer.aspx