Dear Friends of DRI,

We have just posted job specifications for three positions on the DRI project, based at An Foras Feasa, National University of Ireland Maynooth.

The posts are for a Software Engineer, a Technology Officer, and a Postdoctoral Researcher (Irish History).

All applications must be received by 20th May 2014.

For more information please visit our Vacancies page: www.dri.ie/vacancies<http://www.dri.ie/vacancies>

Please share widely.

Kind Regards,

Natalie

_______

Dr. Natalie Harrower
Manager, Education & Outreach
Digital Repository of Ireland
Royal Irish Academy
19 Dawson St., Dublin 2
www.dri.ie
Twitter: @dri_ireland<https://twitter.com/dri_ireland>

www.ria.ie<http://www.ria.ie/>
The Royal Irish Academy/Acadamh Ríoga na hÉireann
Ireland's Academy for the sciences and humanities

The Royal Irish Academy is subject to the Freedom of Information Acts 1997 & 2003 and is compliant with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003. For further information see our website www.ria.ie