Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to the 7th Central European Diatom Meeting (CE-Diatom) and the 32nd conference of the French-Speaking Diatomists Association (ADLaF).  The ADLaF conference will be held in French from the September 16 to September 18, 2013. The CE-Diatom meeting (in English) will start on September 18 and end on September 20, 2013. Your registration will enable you to attend both meetings.

Contact address for all information:

https://colloque.inra.fr/cediatom_adlaf_2013_eng

Place: Thonon-les-Bains (France), 30 km far from Geneva
1 February 2013: registrations open
15 June 2013: abstracts submissions closed
15 august 2013: registrations closed
Student grants are available: see our website, February 1 onwards.

We look forward to welcoming you in Thonon,

F. Rimet, A. Bouchez and B. Montuelle on behalf of the organizing committee

RIMET Frédéric
INRA - UMR Carrtel
75 av. de Corzent - BP 511
FR-74203 Thonon les Bains cedex, France
tel : 0033-4-50-26-78-74
www.thonon.inra.fr
https://colloque.inra.fr/cediatom_adlaf_2013_eng
www.inra.fr/carrtel-collection
http://w3.pierroton.inra.fr/r-syst/?q=en
http://inra.academia.edu/FredericRimet

ALGAE-L
Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.