Post note:   this is the blog site of the "Jo Nova" Monckton mentions in the GetUp video.

http://joannenova.com.au/

I've seen her in action at a University public presentation on climate change -- sharp provocateur ... her 1 question/statement had the audience up in arms and boo'ing in a mater of minutes.

Russell