The person mentioned below being also a friend of mine, I forward
this message also to this list.

David

Date sent:      	Wed, 08 Feb 2012 14:28:42 +0000
Send reply to:  	List for Scholars and Students of Gaelic Folk
Traditions
From:           	Niamh Whitfield <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        	[SEANCHAS-L] Picture with evil eye
To:             	[log in to unmask]

A friend is looking for a 'Celtic' picture which includes an evil
eye.
Such things are found in Roman art, but don't (as far as I know)
occur in early or later medieval Irish art. Does anyone know of such
thing? I was wondering about Celtic Revival art. I am stumped. Can
anyone help?

Niamh Whitfield