>LU     Is de sin luid Flidais co Fergus mac Róich a comarli Ailella &
> Medba fo dáig combad furtacht dóib ocon Tána na mbó a Cualngi.

This is 3 days old so I'll post my notes.  Corrections welcome.   Liz

     And because of that Flidais went with Fergus mac Róich on the
suggestion of Ailill and Medb in order that there would be help for them
at the Cattle Raid of Cualgne.

de sin -- from that, because of that.  DIL D 12.5 lists this meaning
of 'de' with the substantive verb rather than the copula.   So I suspect
that 'is' may be  a form of 'ocus' here.

luid - 3rd singular preterite 'téit'

co - preposition 'with' used with dative.  I suspect 'Fergus' might be
both accusative and dative;  the accusative sense of 'co' (to Fergus) is
another possibility.

a comarli --  see DIL C 341.80  which discusses "comairle...used with
preposition  'a comarli' ..with intent, designedly....on the suggestion of"

 fo dáig --in order that, on behalf of

combad --
 co   -- nasalizing conjunction used with subjunctive 'so that, in order
that'
  bad  --  past subjunctive 3rd singular conjunct of copula

furtacht, fortacht -- "act of aiding or succouring; help, succour"

dóib -- for them, to them

ocon Tána na mbó a Cualngi -- at the cattle raid from Cualnge (literally
at the raid of the cows from Cualnge) .