I've even seen it equated to "Henry" — but let's leave that there,
please — the question arose in a very different context (creative
fiction, God help us!) and has contributed nothing to the purpose of
this list. So let's please, please, return to querying
sounds/etymologies of Irish words.
:-)
mg

Scríobh 20/01/2012 19:02, Christopher Gwinn:

--
Marion Gunn * eGteo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an