Good afternoon,

My name is Cecilia Fenech and I am a PhD student at Dublin City University. This project investigates the use and disposal practices of medications within households and your help is greatly appreciated. Data is being collected via this online survey (http://ceciliasurvey.carobcrest.com/index.php?sid=99123&lang=en) on the ‘Use and Disposal of Medications’, which should take around 5 minutes. Your responses will provide a better understanding of the use and disposal of medications households. It will also allow for the level of awareness on the environmental effects of different disposal practices to be assessed.

Please note, that the survey is completely anonymous and it will be impossible for me to link any answers back to you. You may also decide to withdraw from this research at any time by clicking on the ‘Exit and Clear Survey’ found at the bottom of each page. If you have any questions about this research, or would like to be informed of the results, you may contact me at [log in to unmask] or +353 1700 5787, or my supervisor Dr Anne Morrissey ([log in to unmask]). If you wish to contact an independent person, please contact: The Secretary, DCU Research Ethics Committee, c/o Office of the Vice-President for Research, Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland. Tel: +353 1700 8000.

I thank you in advance for your help. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Cecilia Fenech
Early Stage Researcher
Environmental Technology Group,
School of Biotechnology,
Dublin City University,
Dublin 9,
Ireland.
Lab; 00353(0)17005787
E-mail; [log in to unmask]

http://ceciliasurvey.carobcrest.com/index.php?sid=99123&lang=en

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Environet is for communication related to environmental sciences in Ireland under the aegis of the Environmental Sciences Association of Ireland (www.esaiweb.org). Attachments are prohibited to prevent virus transmission. To join Environet send message "SUBSCRIBE ESAI firstname surname" to [log in to unmask] Omit your signature and anything else you may normally add. You may similarly 'UNSUBSCRIBE". You will get an automated response. An archive of all messages is available at https://listserv.heanet.ie.