Good afternoon,

My name is Cecilia Fenech and I am a PhD student at Dublin City University.
This project investigates the use and disposal practices of medications
within households and your help is greatly appreciated. Data is being
collected via this online
survey<http://ceciliasurvey.carobcrest.com/index.php?sid=99123&lang=en>
 (http://ceciliasurvey.carobcrest.com/index.php?sid=99123&lang=en) on the
‘Use and Disposal of Medications’, which should take around 5 minutes. Your
medications households. It will also allow for the level of awareness on
the environmental effects of different disposal practices to be assessed.

Please note, that the survey is completely anonymous and it will be
impossible for me to link any answers back to you. You may also decide to
withdraw from this research at any time by clicking on the ‘Exit and Clear
Survey’ found at the bottom of each page. If you have any questions about
this research, or would like to be informed of the results, you may contact
me at [log in to unmask] or +353 1700 5787, or my supervisor Dr
Anne Morrissey ([log in to unmask]). If you wish to contact an
independent person, please contact: The Secretary, DCU Research Ethics
Committee, c/o Office of the Vice-President for Research, Dublin City
University, Dublin 9, Ireland. Tel: +353 1700 8000.

I thank you in advance for your help. Your participation is greatly
appreciated.

Best Regards,

Cecilia Fenech
Early Stage Researcher
Environmental Technology Group,
School of Biotechnology,
Dublin City University,
Dublin 9,
Ireland.
Lab; 00353(0)17005787
E-mail; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

http://ceciliasurvey.carobcrest.com/index.php?sid=99123&lang=en

Environet is for communication related to environmental
sciences in Ireland under the aegis of the Environmental
Sciences Association of Ireland. Attachments are prohibited to
prevent virus transmission. To join Environet send message
"SUBSCRIBE ESAI firstname surname" to [log in to unmask]
Omit your signature and anything else you may normally add.
You will get an automated response.
To leave Environet, replace 'subscribe' with 'signoff'.