7 syllables each line, except the 3rd line of 33, which poses a problem.  I
count 8 syllables there.  I wonder if the 'u' of 'Urmuman' is elided, even though
it follows a consonant?   Could it be that the 'gh' was silent at the time the
poem was composed?
    In the 1st line of 34, I have to elide the preposition 'ó' to make 7 syllables.
  I see aicill at 'ard/dar',  'Táil/dáil'.
      'gcaol/laoch' might be aicill; Murphy (p. 33) says that voiceless spirants
(like ch) can rime with 'voiced spirants and weakly pronounced liquids' which
includes 'l'.  Reading Murphy's explanation of exceptions, it looks
like 'guirt/ruith'  might make aicill also but I'm not sure.

   I put alliteration into capitals. Comments and corrections appreciated.  Liz