Dear Liz,

 Liz Gabay  wrote:

>  A summary of the translation so far would be really helpful.

 Truer words were never spoke.

I'm having a bit of a hectic day, looking in in fits and starts but not
accomplishing anything between due to outside distractions and commitments,
but I hope this evening or tomorrow morning early to sit down in earnest to
the working out of a proper summary.  So far I've established that my system
of recording was wholly inadequate, and that we (I) completely overlooked
translating verse 14. A little application and elbow grease (or should I
perhaps say, finger grease) should get things into some sort of order.

A bientot,

Lenore