It is a scam - the same thing happened to someone I know.

On Jun 14, 2011, at 8:31 AM, M.J. Perry wrote:

I thought the same thing.  I replied that I don't respond to such e-mails, and put a blind cc to my local police that have set up an e-mail for such things.

Tìr gun chànain, tìr gun anam

On 2011-06-14, at 11:24 AM, Michael Bauer wrote:

That sounds like a scam I saw before, virtually letter by letter.

Has Donald's account been hacked?

Am Mìcheal Eile

14/06/2011 16:05, sgrìobh Domhnall Seaghdha:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, I made a trip this past weekend to London, England and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new credit card. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via email.

I await your response.

Donald

--
Akerbeltz
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

Am Faclair BeagAkerbeltzFirefox sa GhàidhligThunderbird sa GhàidhligOpera 11 sa Ghàidhlig