-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion of Type and Typographic Design
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paulo Junior
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 1:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Futuristc Font at 19th Century

If I am 19th century person I know nothing about the 20th century.  No 20th
font was invented yet.  So, I still don't know what the next century will
be.

We don't know also how the next century will be, but in our imagination we
have a vision of the future.

The spaceships from the original Star Trek (from the sixties) have Eurostile
on them.  That was a sixties future.

Paulo Caparica Junior