Dear all,

As part of a book project that I am currently undertaking, I would be most
grateful if any of you could take 15-20 minutes to respond to a short online
survey, which looks specifically at individual experiences of, and attitudes
towards, teaching in professional library and information work. The aim of the
survey is to uncover personal perspectives on the teaching experience, rather
than practical information about methods and formats. The survey may be
accessed via the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LKL7LSH. As
always, the survey is completely confidential, as I have no way of identifying
individual participants.

Any librarian who provides instructional services of any description is a
potential contributor to the survey. I am hoping that the results will provide
some interesting insights into both the challenges and boons of the teaching
role.

Many thanks in advance for your participation. If anyone would like further
information on the project, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Claire