Programme 4th International Algae Congress 2010:

Congress sessions will address the following themes:

- Algae Projects
- BioFuel
- Synthetic Genomics/ GMO Algae
- Markets – Economic potential
- Regulations
- Macro Algae

Among presenters:

- Mr. A. Lejeune PhD, Algenics FR
- Mr. G. de Scheemaker, CEO CELLANA Hawaii USA
- Mrs. M. Barbosa PhD MSc, WUR NL
- Mr. S. P. Elmore PhD, CleanAlgae Gran Canaria ES
- Prof. O. Krüse, University of Bielefeld DE
- Ir. R. Korstanje, TNO NL
- Mr. J. W. van Hal, Ph.D., Energy Center of the Netherlands (ECN) NL
- Mr. K. Maniatis, Principal Administrator, European Commission BE - Invited
- Mr. B. Lemmens, VITO NV BE
- Prof. Dr. R.J. Bino, WUR NL
- Dr. Ing. M.H.M. Eppink, WUR NL
- Prof. I. Levine, University of Hawaii USA - Invited
- Mr. J. Lenstra, Energy Center of the Netherlands (ECN) NL
- Drs. A. Florentinus, Strategy Consultant Bio Energy, Ecofys Netherlands bv NL
- Mr. J. Schipper, Hortimare NL
- Dr. W.A. Brandenburg, WUR NL
- Dr R. Nieves, FEYECON NL
- Dr Stefan Kraan, Scientific Director and co-founder Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd IE
Dr. Michele Stanley, Scottish Association for Marine Science, Scottish Marine Institute SC

More information on

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Mit freundlichen grüßen,

Tessa de Boer

Project Manager

Stationsplein Noord 4
The Netherlands
Tel:   +31 (0)348 484 002
Fax:  +31 (0)348 484 009

Mob: +31 (0)657 544 813

Email:    [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Wish to be kept up-to-date on our events in your field of expertise? Sign up for our e-update today on the event websites here below

Mass retail flower & plant selling, 4 November 2010, Expo Haarlemmermeer, Vijfhuizen, The Netherlands

International Algae Congress, 1-2 December 2010, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Eurotier 2010 (including BioEnergy Decentral), 16-19 November 2010, Hannover, Germany (please visit us in booth 16J27D)

Agritechnica 2011, 15-19 November 2011 (Preview Days 13/14 November), Hannover, Germany

*************** ALGAE-L Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list. You can get further information and unsubscribe at When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.