Dear all,

Thank you very much for your messages.

Please sorry for the delay
on the answer, I am trying to recover some normality here, but is very
difficult. Everyone is like a zomby, local madness rule, but there are
some sunshines of tranquility emerging.

2010 start very bad for us. First Piņera together with the same right behind
Pinochet take control of the country, and now this quake knock out us.

There is a social tectonic fracture powered by the obscene way that media
represent this catastrophe. Television, newspaper, e-news, all this medias
are dominated by the neoliberal economic power, and of course rating is more
important than a correct moral attitude. Is very disgusting.

Naomy Klein describe it very well at her theory of Shock Doctrine (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvG0gbvZ4tY) and my deepest fear is that this
new generation of milton friedman chicago boys, will use the oportunity to
 apply in the most unmerciful way there neoliberal and economic plans, like
before the 1973 Pinochet bloody coup.

What I want to say here is this is not an innocent and exagerated testimony,
and maybe we are at the beggining of a new social_economic order in Chile.

I want to ask for your intelectual help, I don't now how, when, where, so
PLEASE, spread the word, don't be a extrange with this situation. We need a
objective reflection about this situation, and I'm sure that all of you ill
be able to help us.

Thanks,

Enrique

Enrique Rivera