Already did the matrix (in 3d form a pyramid) for all financial products (insurance & capital markets) as part of the process in 1995 to design contingent capital, that's why my company's called FinAxiom - axiomatic financial contracts.

Not only does the slider match ethical biases but also accounting and therefore tier I capital.

It is where I first pitstopped with Joe discussing the tetrahedron of communication at Stafford's syntegration on Scarborough.

However it is commercially sensitive, I've a family to feed and a taxman on my back!

S.

Sent from my iPhone