From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Subject: Foresight & crowd sourcing - an opportunity
To: [log in to unmask]

  [image: Cognitive Edge] <http://www.cognitive-edge.com/>

Hi Russell

We (Cognitive Edge) would be really grateful if you would be prepared to
share your thoughts, fears and hopes about the current state of the world
post the financial crisis. What are the implications for public service? How
will our institutions adapt? What will be important for the public service
in the future? What is going to happen to public service anyway?

We want your micro-narratives, your mini-scenarios as part of a crowd
sourcing project. Anyone who participates can have access to the data,
results will be published here. Basically you click
here<http://72.167.189.5/Project/index.gsp?projectID=RAHS>and
contribute your ideas, then you
*signify* their meaning. The signifier (or index) set was produced in
conjunction with experts in strategic foresight. We want to demonstrate the
power of networks, the ability of the voice of the person on the
metaphorical Clapham Omnibus, Jo Public (or whatever yiyr cultural phrase
is) to stand up there with the views of experts. One is not better than the
other, we need both!

Also we want them fast - as many as you can over the next couple of days.
The first report will come out on Sunday, then more over next week. Please
participate please pass this on in your blog, Twitter, Facebook, emails
lists or good old word of mouth.

Thank you!
From the Cognitive Edge Teamwww.cognitive-edge.com