I've been lurking around this group for awhile, and,really, this is the only post I've seen written in Irish. It just doesn't seem that crazy to expect that an Irish speaker upon noticing  a Yahoo Group called "Irish Traditional Music" wouldn't assume that a number of the members might speak the language. We're not talking about a conversation, but a few sentences. Now if it were Afrikanns, then I might raise an objection, but Irish? I would think you'd be happy to actually see some of the language spoken by not all, but quite a few "traditional" Irishmen and women.

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Chuck <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Chuck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: An Cumann le Béaloideas Éireann
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 5:03 PM

In my opinion, it's just plain rude to obviously exclude people from the
conversations.

I have travelled extensively to France. When you are the only person at the
table who understands none of the conversation, then this is truly not nice.
How do you know what is going on!

Hence the request for both languages.