You poor love.

If it causes such injury, perhaps you shouldn't travel abroad, if you think the French are rude when they speak French in their home environment. Hearing another country's language is part of the enjoyment of travelling and experiencing another way of life.

> Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:03:40 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: An Cumann le Béaloideas Éireann
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> In my opinion, it's just plain rude to obviously exclude people from the
> conversations.
>
> I have travelled extensively to France. When you are the only person at the
> table who understands none of the conversation, then this is truly not nice.
> How do you know what is going on!
>
> Hence the request for both languages.

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/