Why in the world are people upset about a bit of Irish on this list?  If you don’t understand it ask someone to translate or sit down and google the words or use a dictionary.
This is IRISH music we are talking about. Music is not a standalone thing, it is embedded in a culture and emerges from a culture and that culture also includes its distinct language.

Andrea fiddlinvet