Answers to these and many other good questions about irishtune.info
can be found here:
http://www.irishtune.info/faq/

In particular you might be most looking for this question:
http://www.irishtune.info/faq/method.htm#data

But, indeed, based on that manually built mass of data, yes, all of
the derivative reports and charts are generated by software I wrote.