Thanks for this data,
 How did you do it, collect the data?  I teach computer science in a high
school for science and tech, this sounds like a computer program could look
through abc files and determine the structure of each reel?  Also, was a
program used to collect the data on the "Top 10" lists.
Great job, thanks,
Randy Latimer