Dear colleagues,
We need some information about isolation of Freshwater cyanobacters from a solid medium that was polluted by fungi. We recultured the algal samples but the fungal pollution was remained. It would be appreciable if anyone helps us to know how we should isolate our algal samples from this pollution. Is centrifuge in low rate is useful?
Best wishes

REZA RAMEZANNEJAD GHADI
Room 209, Deptartment of Biology, Faculty of Science
Golestan University, Shahid Beheshti Ave. - Gorgan - Iran.
Po. Box: 49138-15739
TEL: 00981714427173 - 4: 161
FAX: 00981714427040
E-MAIL: r[log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow>[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]" target=_blank rel=nofollow>[log in to unmask]
Home page: http://rrg.110mb.com/
Blog: http://www.phycologists.persianblog.ir/