I'd just like to mention that I'll be teaching "How to Find Your Own Voice in Irish Traditional Song" at the Augusta Heritage Center's Irish Week.  The class is an overview of English-language Irish song both in Ireland and its diaspora, coupled with simple research methods to locate interesting songs and build repertoire.  Depending on class size, some individual instruction might be possible.  There are also evening singing sessions and plenty of other activities.

Irish Week runs July 19 - 24.  For those who might not know, the August Heritage Center is located at Davis & Elkins College in Elkins, West Virginia.

If you know someone who might benefit from such a course and who might be available, the website is http://www.augustaheritage.com/irish.html

All the best,
Dan Milner