"Hi Thomas, I've just noticed your 1/06 mail, did you get any answers?"
Dominique Renaudin.

Hello Dominique - no answers, but we've decided to go to Miltown Malbay
for Willie Week. My partner has become tired of the weather, the
crowded, fewer pubs, and the overall expense. We'll go once more this
year as there is still something magic about the whole event, at least
for uilleann pipers, as it must be the biggest gathering of uilleann
pipers and piping related stuff, workshops, classes, recitals,
opportunities to see and hear different sets of pipes and meet up with
other afflicted souls. I gather there is a recession in Ireland too so
maybe there will be less people at Willie Week?, or perhaps more if
Irish people are holidaying in Ireland instead of going abroad? We'll
camp in Doolin and drive into Miltown.

We've never been to France so were a bit worried that the weather might
get too hot during the day in Tocane St. Apre towards the end of July?
We don't speak French either, plus it's a long drive down from Sweden
and back, maybe next year depending on how this year's Willie Week turns
out.

Thomas Johnson