Hi List,

I just wanted to tell aanyone in the Navan/Meath area about a Traditional music gig this Friday in the Solstice Arts Centre in Navan. It's Sean nós, Irish trad and Norse songs and music involving Lorcán Mac Mathúna, James Mahon, and Raphael de Cock (no jokes about the name please).

It's not quite a fusion but it takes from both traditions to establish a conversation, if you will, based on similarities of function and tone. Links are as follows to myspace and the Solstice. http://www.myspace.com/theseastallionproject and http://www.solsticeartscentre.com/events/?p=686  If you are around I'm sure you might find it an interesting idea to say the least.

Thanks,
Lorcán Mac Mathúna

http://myspace.com/lorcanmacmathuna