>> gan [fh]i[ch?]-chairi formait
>> coro luig Tadg mac Cê[i]n cend-bric
>> slân cê[i]ll do chinid (sic) Cormaic
>>
>> Lec
>> Ro-fearta mithchuine min-glic
>> can [fh]ith-chuiri formuit
>> coro luig Tadc mac Cêin ceind-bric
>> slân cêill do chuin Cormaic

> Gentle-skilled medical treatments were provided
> Without ?? of jealousy
> And speckle-headed Tadg Mac Céin went
> Safe and sound to Cormac’s dog.
>
>   ‘Ro-ferta’ looks like perfect 3rd plural passive form of ‘feraid’ (provides,
> grants).

Yes, I think so, too. You have 'min' as 'gentle', but that would require
'mín' (with a long í), which will not rhyme. So I opted for 'min'
(small, minute) in the sense of delicately precise and thorugh (as in
'attention to detail).

 > I didn’t have any luck coming up with a translation for the second
 > line.

Yes, it's a monster. Given that the difficult word has something to do
with 'jealousy' (one of the seven deadly sins) I thought we might have
'caire, cuire' (iâ,f ‘fault, sin’).  'Jealousy' seems odd in this
context: I think possibly the reference is to the doctor not 'showing
off' or seeking to big-note himself to impress his peers. So, for
'format' (‘envy, jealousy’ in DIL) Dineen adds ‘emulation’ (OED: to
imitate with the object of excelling, to vie with a rival).

But that still leaves 'fith'-. It has been added to rhyme with
'midchuine' in the previous one, but it ought to make sense as well. All
it could do was amend to 'fich'- ('seething'), which is very lame and
therefore almost certainly wrong.

>       I thought ‘bric’ might be a genitive singular form of ‘brecc’ (speckled).
> Could his hair have been multicolored? Gray and yellow perhaps?

Yes, 'speckled' might refer to his hair. (Or perhaps he was old and bald
and had age-spots?)

I got:

"Skilled and precise treatments were supplied
without the seething(???)-sin of emulation
so that Tadc son of speckle-headed Cían went
safe and sound despite Cormac."

Neil